Sri Gayathri temple has few unique attractions in the premises that include unique god/goddess statues and animals. The temple trust has adopted an elephant called Menaka, which was brought from the Shimoga forest with the permission from the Govt. of Karnataka when she was 4 years. Menaka has already spent 12 years in the temple and has been part of various spiritual activities.
The temple premises also houses the following god/goddess:
1. Sri Dhanvanthri Mahavishnu – The god of medicine the only statue in Karnataka
2. Sri Shanmukha Subramanyeshwara – Six faced god
3. Sri Siddi Buddhi Sametha Shakti Ganapathi – The god of Success
4. Sri Swarna Gowri Sametha Agasthyeswara Swamy
5. Sri Patni sametha Navagraha